VR32I switch disconnectors are intended for non-automated commutation of AC circuits with rated voltage up to 690V (50Hz).
They are used for installation in low-voltage complete devices such as lead-in distribution units of residential, public and industrial buildings, distribution boards and panels, control panels and boxes, etc.
VR32I switch disconnectors meet the requirements IEC 60947-3.
- As a basis for building a low-voltage switch unit using VR32I switch disconnectors, IEK Company recommends their own-produced SCHMP metal cases, SCHO panels, lead-in distribution cases, KSRM and SHRS covers.
- When assembling a low-voltage switch unit, it is recommended to use PPNI fuse links or VA88 molded case circuit breakers.
|Name||Number of poles||Conventional free air thermal current Ith, À||Transport package amount, pcs||Product ID|
|VR32I 250A||3||250||18||SRK21 111 250|
|VR32I 400A||3||400||12||SRK31 111 400|
- Convenient mounting and exploitation.
- Low power losses at the expense of using contemporary materials.
- Double visible circuit breaking, dismountable handle, color indication of “on” position provide for boosting the safety of electric installations servicing by technical personnel.
- Possibility to connect copper and aluminum current conducting wires as well as cooper and aluminum buses.
- Warranty – 3 years.
|Double visible circuit breaking ensures the safety of electric installations servicing by technical personnel.||Additional color indication of “on” position signals on the necessary protective precautions.|
|VR32I body is made of self-extinguishing mechanically strong plastic.||Dismountable handle provides for boosting safety at the expense of electric unit exploitation.|
|Terminal leads made of high-quality electric copper with applied protective coating allow connecting copper and aluminum current conducting wires supplied with cable lugs as well as copper and aluminum buses.||Marking is applied on the body using a die stamping method ensuring long-term preserving of information about the device.|
|Arch extinguishing chambers, wide contact clearance, double circuit breaking ensure efficient electric arch extinguishing at loads commutations that contributes to lowering the contacts’ wear resistance.|
|Feature||VR32I 100A||VR32I 250A||VR32I 400A|
|Conventional free air thermal current Ith, À||100||250||400|
|Conventional thermal sheath current Ithe, À||80||200||315|
|Rated operation current Ie at Ue=400V depending on the application category, A||ÀÑ-20V||100||250||400|
|Rated operation current Ie at Ue=690V depending on the application category, A||ÀÑ-21V||100||250||400|
|Thermal losses, W/pole||3||15||35|
|Rated insulation voltage Ui, V||690|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp, kV||8,0|
|Protection degree according to GOST 14254||IP00, IP32 from the conductor side when installing into the low-voltage switch unit|
|Ambient temperature range, °C||from -25°C to +40°C|
|Electrical wear resistance at Ue=400V depending on the application category, power cycles||ÀÑ-20V||4000||2500||2500|
|Electrical wear resistance at Ue=660V depending on the application category, power cycles||ÀÑ-21V||300||200||200|
|Mechanical wear resistance, power cycles||25000||16000|
|Conductor sizes suitable for connection, mm2||10...50||70...150||120...3×120|
|Service life from the moment of putting into operation, not less than, years||10|