|KM type modular contactors are intended for use in AC networks of 400V (50Hz) and serve for commutating low inductance loads with rated currents up to 63 V.
They are applied for automation and control of various technological processes including that of lighting, ventilation and conditioning systems.
|Name||Rated operating current, V||Cables max. size, mm2||Package amount, pcs||Product ID|
- Wide range of contactors with 2 or 4 normally open contacts.
- Modular series devices size compatibility.
- Independent control coil supply – AÑ or DC (excluding KM20).
- Visual main contacts status indication.
- Lowered electromagnetic hum thanks to using a DC magnetic system.
- High mechanical and electrical wear resistance.
- Energy efficiency (hold current is 5 times lower than the starting one).
- Fast response (turning on – 20 ms, shutdown – 30 ms).
- Bridge contacts ensure double breaking at main contacts release.
- Low actuation noise level.
- Correspondence to GOST R 51731_2001.
- Warranty period – 5 years.
|Visual main contacts status indication.||Connection terminals provide for connecting wires from 1 to 25 mm2 in cross-section.|
|Size compatibility allows installing the contactor into a conventional board with any modular series devices.||Bridge contact ensures high electric insulation characteristics.|
|Rectifier bridge in the control coil circuit provides for controlling the contactor from 220V AC networks.||Contacts made of silver-bearing composite allow boosting their wear-resistance, service life and lowering losses and transient resistance.|
|Additional normally closed contact installed in the control coil circuit of KM25-40, KM40-40 and KM63-40 permits 5 times lowering the hold current as compared to the starting one.||Boosted reliability at the expense of using a polyconductor for the coil block connection.|
|Primary application category||AC-1, AC-7a, AC-7b||AC-1, AC-7a||AC-1, AC-7a||AC-1, AC-7a|
|NP / No. of poles||2||4||4||4|
|Rated operating voltage Ue, V||230||400||400||400|
|Rated frequency, Hz||50||50||50||50|
|Rated insulation voltage UI, V||500||500||500||500|
|Rated operating current Ie, A
Rated thermal current Ith, À
Dissipated power per pole Pv, W/pole
Rated coil voltage Uc, V≈
Coil starting current, mA
Coil holding current, mA
Coil consumption, average pull-in value, max.
VA (at 230V≈)
W (at 220V≈)
Coil consumption, average holding value, max.
VA (at 230V≈)
W (at 220V≈)
Coil voltage range
Rated conditional short-circuit current, A
Solid cables max. size, mm2
Mechanical durability, not less than, ops.
Electrical durability, not less than, ops.
(1) Rectifier bridge installed in the control coil network allows using contactors in 220V DÑ networks.
KM25-40, KM40-40, KM63-40